Why Select me to Help You Sell Real Estate
Why Select Dennis To Help You Sell Your home?
Over the last 15 years, Dennis Goedhart has negotiated over $200,000,000 in closed real estate transactions for families just like yours. Dennis is a full time Associate Broker/Realtor and has closed hundreds of sales from multi-million dollar estates to starter townhomes.
When you list your home with Century 21, we become a team who share a common goal of selling your home for the most money, in the most convenient and efficient way. In order for us to be successful and have the best results, you need to have a comprehensive plan in place and a great team to execute that plan. You should hire us because we have assembled the best team and perfected a proven method to sell your home.
Dennis is a licensed Real Estate Broker, Realtor, Certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource, and Certified HAFA Specialist. He is experienced with standard Sales, multi-million dollar estates, short sale Listings, first-time buyers, foreclosures, & investment properties. Most importantly, we have a passion for being the best in the business and we value your success above all!
Quick summary of the sales process
- Provide you with a free home valuation to help determine your home's worth.
- Review comprable sales in the immediate area to show you what other homes like yours have sold for in the last 6 months.
- Tailor the sale of your home to the area of your property and to each of its unique features.
- Advise you how to best prepare your property for potential buyers to view.
- Schedule a Professional Photographer to capture the best possible images of your home.
- Engage in a comprehensive advertising campaign to give your home the ideal amount of exposure.
- Load your home in the VCRDS MLS reaching all qualified buyers in Southern California.
- Utilize technology including my personal web site to showcase your property to other real estate agents along with potential home buyers.
- Arrange showings of your home that work in conjunction with your schedule.
- Present all offers to you with a recomendation based on my knowledge and experience.
- Network with other real estate professionals in the relevant areas to find the perfect buyer for your home.
- Make sure to obtain buyer's prequalification and verifications of adequate funds to close escrow.
- Work with you through the complex paperwork and legal issues that can impact the sale of your home.
- Celebrate another successful closing!!
Real Estate Sellers Quick Request
Are you considering selling your home? Please fill out the simple Home Sellers Request Form below to receive a free analysis of your home. Please note, there is no obligation and your information will be kept strictly confidential.